Is this YOU?
- You feel that no one in your company truly understands what insurance you are buying and that your insurance agent is just a salesman “there MUST be a better way”… You are searching for an outsourced risk-management expert.
- You only hear about insurance issues when your staff complains. You get insurance renewals at the last minute, have a hard time getting insurance certificates timely and claims payments are a nightmare.
- Your insurance costs just keep going up and business is tough. You need to reduce your insurance costs. In most cases, I can quickly formulate a plan to get you where you want to be.
- You’re looking for faster, smarter, better ways to dramatically improve your overall risk-management program.
You’re in the right place if you want BETTER coverage, BETTER pricing, and BETTER knowledge …
Program Overview: The Ultimate Risk Protector is a proven risk-mitigation program for those who are operating middle-market business.
|Evaluation of Current Program|
- Develop and distribute a comprehensive Specification Document to the insurance marketplace.
- Review, evaluate and summarize proposals.
- Negotiating pricing and coverage terms and conditions.
- Review coverage binders.
Claim Support Services
- Provide an independent analysis of your current insurance program to include an
- Review of monthly loss reports and monitoring of large claim activity.
- Establish quarterly Claims Review meetings to review progress on resolution of outstanding claims.
- Coordinate with carrier Loss Control personnel to review your safety plans and sites while addressing any recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in establishing a Safety Committee with effective communication with key organization staff members. This committee will be an integral part of the Outsourced Risk Management Team.
Invoice and Audit Support Service
- Ensuring field auditors don’t miss any fine details that were negotiated in your insurance program.
- Verifying premium audits.
- Verifying premium invoices.
Ongoing Risk Management Services and Educational Support
- Provide ongoing consultation and advice to ensure that your insurance program remains responsive to your needs.
- Review contract language for insurance requirements, hold harmless and indemnification exposures. Make appropriate recommendations for changes to protect the interests of your firm.
- Review all policies for accuracy.
- Review any vendor certificates of insurance for compliance with contract requirements.
- Provide risk awareness and management educational materials and information support.
Biography: Houston Harris has been helping business operators, business owners, and CEOs protect their businesses for more than 15 years. He is the author of an industry book and has been featured on Fox, CBS, CNN and CNBC as it relates to his insurance expertise.